- The Teaching subscription also includes all Small club options and all Small social options.
- You can use all Teaching features and options.
- You have access to the special Teaching presentations (2 sets of game details – The teachers and the students)
- You can import, export and share teaching details
- The Teaching subscription options details can be found on the left
- All our subscriptions include both phone and mail support and automatic upgrades.
- It also includes all the relevant improvements and new relevant features we launch – as our team works continuously to add features and improve our solution – and improve the game of bridge – to be even more fun, easier and simpler to play bridge, to improve your bridge and to learn bridge.
- Tournament creation and handling are managed by access right to the club – controlled by you.
- Real-time results presentation and running scores are also managed by you.
- Please also remember – All players and students can log in to our web server for free – as part of the subscription – to study their relevant game/teaching set and study their details, their game history and their profile.
- The Teaching subscription can be chosen for 3 months or a 12 months period. The monthly cost is lower the longer the period.
Please select the period below where you see this – select either 3 or 12 months
- No limitations on the number of players
- No limitations on the number of games that can be played
- One subscription per table.
- Support also includes the players.
- Suggestions for improvements are welcomed and will be part of our development plans.
- All players and/or students can also use the Player app.
- The tournament director/manager/owner also has access to the Administrator app.