WHICH CURRENCIES IS ACCEPTED
You can pay in your Local Currency if EUR, USD, NOK, GBP or DKK.
The currency will be selected automatically based on your IP and/or the address information you give at Checkout
HOW TO HANDLE VAT & CUSTOMS
The shop automatically adds VAT to European Member states – and the shop uses the local VAT level.
You are at Checkout asked to enter eventual VAT / Company number details to be VAT exempt
You can be charged local VAT and/or Custom – depending of your country. Our shipping provider will contact and guide you.
We offer quantity rebates for clubs buying more than 5 or 10 solutions.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping costs will be estimated based on your address details and the items ordered.
Please notice it is an estimate as local circumstances can influence the cost – like special or distant addresses
IS PICKUP IN HERLEV POSSIBLE?
Yes – mail to us at email@example.com after you have chosen Pickup at the shipping options
We always expect you / the club will be happy with our solution – should there be a need for further instruction, local adaptions, or fixing errors we will do our best to solve this within a few days – and we expect we will be given ample time to ensure issue are solved. If eventual issues are not fixed within a few days, we will prolong the return period accordingly.
However, should the club not be satisfied with the purchase, you / the club can return it to us for a refund as follows:
14 days full return in same conditions as received.
After 14 days return principles:
- Dealer – full refund if not scratched or damaged. If scratched or damaged, then we will deduct the cost of new parts and time to exchange parts (expect 15 – 25 EUR range per dealer)
- Tablets – – full refund if not scratched or damaged. If scratched or damaged, then we will deduct the loss of value – expect 10 – 15%.
- Cards – full refund if not unwrapped. Return of used decks to be discussed.
- Subscription – Refund of not used period
- We require to arrange the return shipment to ensure proper transport handling and customs procedures. The shipment cost will be split in two to Bridge Company A/S and the buyer
- After we receive your returned items and have inspected their conditions, we will process your refund or exchange. Refunds will be sent to your original method of payment. Please allow at least fifteen (15) days from our receipt of your item to process your return – also to ensure that you / the club – if needed – have been able to initiate an eventual dialog regarding the local refund of VAT, customs, etc.
- Please notice a refund of VAT, customs, etc. can have to be done by you / the club – if required, then we will help and can assist in making the required documentation
Have nice day